Full Price: £0
We are delighted to invite you to join us for our End of Project Conference.
7th November 2023 from 10-4pm
Location: Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London, WC1N 1AZ Lunch Provided
What to expect:
- Keynote speakers, Professor Michelle Lefevre, Professor Carlene Firmin and Dr Kristi Hickle will share key findings from the project.
- A lively panel conversation with practice partners who have been involved in the research, chaired by Dez Holmes, Director of Research in Practice and project member.
- Interactive workshops engaging in activities exploring the complexities and affordances of innovation practices focusing on young people at risk of extra familial risk and harm.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
This conference will be of interest to:
- professional practitioners and managers in statutory and voluntary sector organisations who are working with young people at risk of harm outside the home
- organisational and workforce development officers engaging in innovation activities focused on services for young people at risk of harm outside the home
- professionals interested in innovation in social care settings